One size does not fit all
tattooads™ standard sizes are sure to fit your needs, however we are more than happy to accommodate special sizing requirements.
Any logo, graphic or artwork can be made into a temporary tattoo – even photographs. Here at tattooads™, we accept most high resolution graphic formats. For more information contact us on 1300 884 924 or download a pdf of our artwork specifications.
For logos and other drawn designs, we prefer vector art work and for photographs and other painted designs, rasterised artwork is ideal.
Accepted File Formats
- EPS files – All Fonts Outlined
- Adobe Illustrator – All Fonts Outlined
- Image file formats – TIFF or JPEG
- (Min. 300 DPI)
You may email your artwork to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Keeping the streets... and Tattoos safe
We take safety seriously at tattooads™.
tattooads™ temporary tattoos are safe, non-toxic and comply with Australian & New Zealand Standards – (AS/NZS ISO 8124.3.2003) Independent testing conducted by Australian Government National Measurement Institute.
How to apply
- Skin should be clean and free of oils and makeup. Remove clear, protective top sheet.
- Press tattoo firmly onto clean dry skin with design facing down. Hold wet cloth against back of fake tattoo for 30 seconds (don’t hurry!)
- Peel off the paper backing and rock that tattoo.
How to remove
Saturate tattoo with household rubbing alcohol or baby oil; wait 10 seconds, then rub away tattoo with cotton ball.